Moving is a time of change. Change of home, space, neighborhood, routines, sometimes friends and workplaces. As stressful as it is, it just gets worse with the thought of cleaning. Cleaning of the place you’re moving out, and sometimes the one you’re moving into, as well. Sometimes both.
With all the things on your move-out to-do list, you should leave the residential cleaning to professionals who will sync with your tasks and make sure the home you’re leaving is spotless for further use or sale. Our Move Out Cleaning service will help.
How to get the best results?
- Make sure your house is empty and box and bags-free before the cleaning day to allow our team to access all the places in need of cleaning and do their best.
- Schedule the repair and move-out service to come on different days from your cleaning. This will enable us the space and time to do our job the best way possible and not get into the way of others.
- Do not cut off your power or water until after we’re done cleaning. The equipment and the tools we use to clean require both. Thorough and deep cleaning of your home is what you need, and we guarantee.
- Schedule your home cleaning a few days before the deadline. This will leave enough room for additional touch-ups you might request. We strive to meet and exceed your expectations, but we have to plan for the expected and unexpected services you might want to need.
Our Move Out cleaning services checklist covers everything, and we’ll make sure new occupants will find no flaws in your previous home. We go wide and deep into cleaning the space, going through the rooms, and the remaining furniture inside and out.
Once you’re out of the property, we take over and bring in our tools, machines, and supplies to allow you to focus on settling into your new home. We stay behind and make sure everything is pristine.
Moving in is just as important as moving out and is the closing phase of the complex Move Home project. You’re looking forward to cozying the new place and making it your own, but you want to make sure the property is clean, disinfected, and spotless before you start taking your belongings in. The best way to ensure that is to book our Move In Cleaning service to clean the whole space thoroughly and professionally. Our Standard Cleaning service will do if the space needs some refreshing. Then again, to be sure you’re moving into a home that will bring no health issues, Deep Clean is always an option. If you are not sure about the condition of your new home, you can book consultations with us, and we’ll suggest the right cleaning package.
Move-In/Out Cleaning Services include:
- All Areas (Emptying bins, Vacuuming & mopping, Dusting all surfaces, Cleaning baseboards and light switches, Cleaning window ledges and Dusting and wiping the doors);
- Bedrooms (Disinfect room, clean window sills and ledges, light switches door frames/hinges, sweep/mop/vaccum);
- Bathrooms (Disinfect room, clean window sills and ledges, light switches door frames/hinges, sweep/mop/vaccum);
- Kitchen (Wiping the fridge, Cleaning countertops, Wiping appliances, Cleaning the sink, Cleaning the stove, Cleaning the stainless steel, Wiping the oven, Cleaning the microwave, cabinets, and drawers inside as well as outside).
Don’t let cleaning dims the spark of excitement moving brings. Instead, focus on organizing your new home and life, and we’ll make sure your new home welcomes you all clean and fresh and ready for making memories. We promise to leave your old home spotless and in the best condition possible for new tenants and homeowners. We’ve got your back.